In order to be exempted from the relevant Lebanese customs fees, applicant should provide the following documents:
- A notarized packing list.
- An affidavit from the applicant testifying that he resided in the U.S.A. for more than three years and that he intends to leave to Lebanon for good, and that the items transferred are previously owned and used, notarized by notary public.
- A proof of three years residence in the USA (personal income tax return, bill of electricity, letter of employment,...etc) and a copy of a US Visa, green card or US passport.
- A cashier's check payable to the Consulate of Lebanon in the amount of $30.00.
- Lebanese ID or Passport.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Please fill out the application form completely.
Note: Processing time for your document is 3 to 4 business days.